As a planner, I always “expect the unexpected” but as a bride and groom, what would you do if suddenly, one of these dramatic events occurred on your big day?
- Sudden severe weather prevents your celebration, or causes many of your guests to cancel.
- The charming restaurant you chose to host your rehearsal dinner has gone out of business, but not before they cashed your deposit check.
- One of your vendors or service providers fails to show, but keeps your deposit.
- A sudden illness or withdrawal of military leave makes it impossible for certain family members to attend.
- Your darling nephew–the ring bearer–loses the ring while “practicing” his entrance.
- Mid-hug, someone accidentally spills a glass of Merlot down the side of your antique wedding dress.
WedSafe is the wedding industry’s premier insurance provider. They have various plans that will work within your budget, starting as low as $75 per month.
What’s a little piece of mind worth to you?
Until next time,