I saw this article written by the crazy kids over at TheFrisky.com – 20 things women must do before getting married….
I personally think #1 should be extended further then one year…I did!
- Live by herself for at least a year.
- Live with someone else for at least a year.
- Recover from a broken heart.
- Have a vacation fling.
- Take a road-trip with a group of girlfriends.
- Relish sleeping in a queen-sized bed by herself.
- Get her finances in order.
- Learn to love her body.
- Have sex with at least one person she’d never want to marry (or introduce to mom).
- Find reliable birth control.
- Pay off as much credit card debt and student loans as possible.
- Spend way too much on a something frivolous.
- Exorcise all past relationship demons.
- Travel somewhere exotic.
- Establish a strong circle of friends.
- Forgive her parents for not being perfect.
- Have at least one night she can’t quite remember.
- Experience some really bad first dates.
- Find hobbies that fulfill her.
- Celebrate her 25th birthday.
Until next time,